Assistant Manager Personal Trainer Role
Position Vacant Full Time Role
Be part of a WINNING team at Australia's fastest growing fitness clubs.
- Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where we create success and fun for our members.
- Ongoing support and training
- Attractive remuneration package, including a base + bonuses
- Free gym membership
About the role
As our Assistant Club Manager you will be a crucial member of the team and you will assistant the Club Manager on the day-to-day running of the club,. Including creating a 1st class member experience, promote the club and services to create new membership sales, and deliver Personal Training and Small Group Classes for the club members.
Administration duties, overseeing gym operations and with assistance from the Club Manager will aim to increase the club's profitability and overall performance.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- First-rate people skills and a self-motivated work ethic
- Passion for the industry and changing peoples lives
- Sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and developing high-performance teams
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- MUST HAVE – Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness and experience in delivering high quality group fitness
Anytime Fitness – is the number one, global fitness club with over 3,400 clubs – ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list.
Our vision is to “help all people to get to a healthier place” and we believe that active well being also leads to raising self-esteem.
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to help you being the best you can be.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Anytime Fitness Modbury is about to commence a complete club refit and we will expand the club add more features and services including a new Functional Training area and the new Roar 30tm training class
To apply for this position email the Club Manager email@example.com