- Step into a key support position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Complimentary Gym Membership
Our Anytime Fitness club in Lane Cove is on the hunt for two 'true blue' health and fitness nuts, that not only live it, but can teach and sell it too! Changing peoples lives is what floats our boat, so you'll love working here.
The Club Manager is responsible for growing the direct debit, growing POS income and increasing our net promoter scores for their respective club. The part-time staff report directly into this position and the effective management of these teams is the key to achieving success.
You'll be trained, report to and looked after by your Head Coach Steven, and Sanil our numbers guy is the happiest accountant you'll ever meet, and lastly Romina, second only to Trump himself, she makes the world turn and will magically fix all your problems.
So if you're looking for a fun team vibe and have all the important stuff like sales experience, management experience, first aid etc, then tell us how good you are in a cover letter and flick through your resume while your at it too.
About the role - CLUB MANAGER
You will be a crucial member of the team and your primary focus will be gym membership sales, attracting and engaging new members into the club in an environment where culture in king. Your role will also involve training and coaching your Part Time Membership consultant in order to support you in exceeding club retention targets and KPI's. You will enjoy working in a health club environment, need to have a friendly outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others. You must be comfortable in sales processes both face to face and via telephone.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation. We encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives. We maintain a culture of integrity and believe inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management, including hiring and developing
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.