- Earn generous commissions and bonuses
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Complimentary Gym Membership
Our Anytime Fitness club in Cronulla is on the hunt for locals in the fitness industry, that not only lives it, but can sell it too! Changing peoples lives is what we are all about, so you'll love working here.
Anytime Fitness or gym experience with sales and management essential.
About the role - CLUB MANAGER
The Club Manager is responsible for growing the direct debit, growing POS income and the running of the gym on a daily basis.
You'll be given initial training at Anytime Fitness HQ and ongoing development through our online learning platform and 1 on 1 mentoring. You will report on a daily basis to our management group and the club owners
So if you're looking for a fun team vibe and have all the important stuff like sales experience, management experience and a driven personality then tell us how good you are in a cover letter and flick through your resume while your at it too.
You will be a crucial member of the team and your primary focus will be gym membership sales, attracting and engaging new members into the club in an environment where culture in king. Your role will also involve training and coaching your Part Time Membership consultant in order to support you in exceeding club targets and KPI's. You will enjoy working in a health club environment, need to have a friendly outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others. You must be comfortable in sales processes both face to face and via telephone.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Growing the membership base
- Supervise and mentor part-time/casual staff
- Opening & closing the gym when required
- Ensuring the gym is kept neat & tidy at all times
- Monitor and maintain all gym equipment
- Ensure customer satisfaction to promote loyalty
- Being an integral part of they local business community
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.
How to Apply:
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing good working conditions, regular hours and a competitive hourly rate.
No recruitment agencies please