- Operational, People & Sales leadership
- Drive an energetic collaborative & fun team of fitness professionals
- MOTIVATE and INSPIRE your local community
- Contribute to the growth of our already successful fitness club
About the Role
As the Club Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the team to deliver membership growth, local area marketing, community involvement, and retention excellence. You will be hands on with an outstanding ability to grow, on-board, train, mentor, and retain a high-performance team.
You are an Anytime Fitness Brand ambassador, with the ability to embrace a balanced approach to managing the business and cultivating an environment in which our BELONG values can thrive. You will be required to work flexible rotating hours, including early evenings and Saturdays.
Anytime Fitness is Australia’s biggest Fitness Community. We are on a mission to become Australia’s most welcoming gym network. A place where people, no matter what their experience level is, goals are, or where they are on their fitness journey, feel safe and supported.
Anytime Fitness Evolve Group are among the top performing clubs in Australia. Our team is dynamic, fast-paced and they help to make Australia healthier in their roles every day! We value and invest in our people; we want you to be the best version of yourself and provide you with world class learning and development to help you build and grow your career here with us.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Excellent track record in leadership, coaching and team development
- Solid sales and marketing management experience
- Goal Driven with initiative to achieve business KPI’s pertaining specifically to visitation, member satisfaction and revenue as set out within the Anytime Fitness Budget
- Passion for the industry and changing people's lives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- A Team Player with the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with others
- Passion for learning and ongoing development
- Constant searching for opportunities to grow, develop and perform beyond expectations
- Social media savvy and comfortable on camera
- Internally motivated/self-starter
- Prepared to travel for club visits/meetings and conferences
- Are hands on and get in the trenches to help your team and club succeed
Qualifications & Certifications
- Fitness qualifications such as Cert IV/Diploma in Fitness is preferable
- Demonstrated record of achievements and success
- First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Certificate
- Police Check
We practice what we preach! You will be supported every day to live an active and healthy lifestyle, in a fun and passionate working environment. Further to this, you will receive;
- $65,000-$75,000 salary package plus super
- Free gym membership (physical and virtual) to Anytime Fitness Global
- A day of birthday leave each year
- Flexible style working
- Supportive L&D opportunities & access to our learning management system, Ignite
- On-site parking
- And more!!
We pride ourselves on our vibrant and empowering culture. If you want to work with a high-performance team, have a positive energy, and enjoy managing your work independently whilst interacting with team members, we want to hear from you.
We hire the best! If this resonates, and you back yourself as an awesome human, we'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
We are not requesting your resume at this stage, so please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your work history, education and qualifications.
Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.