Right now we're blessed with an amazing team that love to work, train and play, but we have room for more! Join us and work across our Anytime Fitness clubs in Albury/Wodonga in a professional, fast paced atmosphere.
Become part of the biggest fitness community in Australia.
- Ongoing support and training
- Dynamic business structure
- Career pathway opportunities
We are obsessive about operating at the highest level, having awesome trainers, dynamic coaching staff and the most epic community of passionate members. It’s time to build our team and grow a little. We're looking for that special someone that would LOVE to come and join our Fitness Coaching team. We're looking for individuals who is are team players, fitness professionals, movement coaches, and people who are a people's person. As per the nature of Personal Training, you'll need the flexibility to meet the demands of our members schedules with early morning starts, and late finishes.
About the role
Your success is determined and limited by your ability to engage with our members to therefore build a client base.
You must have the ability to work your diary like a boss, book appointments, plan ahead between our multiple locations and scheduled sessions. You’ll have the opportunity to work a hybrid role doing both membership consulting and fitness services. You don’t mind being on the phone, doing fitness business strategy, health assessment and coaching sessions. You’re confident in communicating the many benefits of movement with people who apply to join our programs.
You'll not only use your knowledge and skills to coach safe and effective movement, you will seed a culture of awesome customer service, member experience, and inclusiveness. You will strive for success and achieve your Key Performance Indicators. You'll work as part of a team that crafts systems and processes to support and assist our member’s and help them achieve their health and fitness goals across the board.
We're looking for someone who:
- Loves and believes in our community
- Is comfortable building genuine relationships
- Has a sales background (preferred)
- Wants to grow with our business
- Previous experience in Personal Training
- Cert III and IV in Personal Training
- Exceptional priority management and organisation skills
- Considers themselves a Fitness Professional
- Displays a strong work ethic
- Is personable & understanding
- Is ready to commit and grow a career
- Shows creativity, drive and initiative
- Displays confidence in building and sustaining a client base
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Has a sound knowledge of I.T. and online/cloud systems
- Knows the difference between coaching, telling & teaching
- Who wants to learn and be coached
- Ability to understand your role as part of our team
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute to the overall business
- Likes to have fun and is competitive
- Proactive, organised and driven to achieving goals
- Interpersonal communication skills; verbal and non-verbal
We are locally owned in Albury/Wodonga, but you’ll also be part of the greater Anytime Fitness family; Australia's largest fitness brand, with 500 Clubs in Australia and over 5000 in The World. Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!
About the benefits
We work interactively as an organisation across our locations on The Border. We encourage excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
If you think you would be a good fit and want to be a part of this awesome team, please apply here.