- Operational, People & Sales leadership
- Lead a performance driven management team
- Responsible for the growth of our already successful clubs
A rare opportunity has arisen for an inspirational Group Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
If you have more than 2 years Fitness industry leadership experience with an excellent track record and thrive in a target driven, high performing environment, this opportunity could be for you. These opportunities don't come around very often, so if you are hands-on and looking for the perfect environment in which you can build and retain a high performing team, then please read on!
Our Group owns and operates three successful clubs in Sydney Metro and are among the top performing clubs in Australia. Our team is dynamic, close, and committed to each other. We are determined to make a difference in our local communities. Our people are our priority, and we invest in world class learning and development to help you build and grow your career here with us.
We are on a mission to become Australia’s most welcoming gym network. A place where people, no matter what their experience level is, their goals are, or where they are on their fitness journey, feel safe and supported, and we need you to help us achieve this.
About the role.
As the Group Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the group to deliver results across a range of functions including membership growth, local area marketing, community involvement, and retention excellence. You will be hands on with an outstanding ability to grow, onboard, train, mentor, and retain high-performance teams.
You will collaborate with the business owner on business strategies, including sales and marketing, operations, training needs and execution. You will set business targets and provide leadership and accountability in order to deliver daily results.
You will also be expected to ensure the group deliver an exceptional member experience – cultivating an environment in which our BELONG values can thrive.
- Proven experience and evidence of operating at a senior management level effectively within a targeted market environment
- Excellent track record in leadership, recruitment, coaching and team development
- Solid sales and marketing management experience
- Goal Driven with initiative to achieve business KPI’s pertaining specifically to visitation, member satisfaction and revenue as set out within the Anytime Fitness Budget
- A customer focused passion for the industry and changing people's lives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Strong financial management with experience preparing and managing budgets
- Experience in remote managing
- A sound understanding of/experience in the fitness industry and market trends is preferred
- Tech and Social media savvy
- Prepared to travel for club visits/meetings and conferences
Key Role Responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Business Owner to achieve business objectives
- Continuous improvement & overall financial performance of the group
- Formulate sound business plans and produce reports on performance
- Oversee all business operations and administration across the group
- Ensure HR and WHS policies and practices are adhered to and in line with current legislation
- Recruit and induct team members in line with manpower & budget requirements
- Identify and deliver ongoing appraisals, training and development across the group to facilitate performance, career progression and succession planning
- Coach, inspire and motivate the group to deliver our core values and continually improve member experience
- Step in to cover club management when needed
Qualifications & Certifications.
- Fitness qualifications such as Cert IV/Diploma in Fitness is desirable
- Demonstrated record of achievements and success
- First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Certificate
- Police Check
We practice what we preach! You will be supported every day to live an active and healthy lifestyle, in a fun and passionate working environment. Further to this, our team receive;
- Free gym membership (physical and virtual) to Anytime Fitness Global
- A day of birthday leave each year
- Flexible style working
- Supportive L&D opportunities & access to our learning management system, Ignite
- And more!!
We pride ourselves on our vibrant and empowering culture. If you want to work with a high-performance team, have a positive energy and enjoy managing your work independently whilst interacting with team members, we want to hear from you.
We hire the best! If this resonates, and you back yourself as an awesome human, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume and cover letter. Interviews will commence shortly.