- People, Sales and Operational focussed
- Work with an energetic collaborative & fun team
- MOTIVATE and INSPIRE your local community
- Contribute to the growth of our already successful fitness club
A new and rare multi-faceted role has been created to suit a Cert III or Cert IV qualified, energetic person, wanting to learn all things sales and operations. If you have a passion for helping people make healthy lifestyle choices and thrive in a target driven, high performing environment, this opportunity could be for you. These opportunities don't come around very often, so if you are willing to learn, love people, and have a can-do attitude, then please read on!
Anytime Fitness Evolve Group are among the top performing clubs in Australia. We are a passionate and high performing team who never give up on achieving superior results. We are a family, and as a family we are dedicated to Making Healthy Happen in our Community. That’s why you’ll love joining us!
Our team is dynamic, fast-paced and they help to make Australia healthier in their roles every day! We value and invest in our people; we want you to be the best version of yourself and provide you with world class learning and development to help you build and grow your career here with us.
About the Role
This is a full time, varied role covering general administration tasks, member induction and retention activities, sales and community involvement, and small group and one-on-one personal training. The successful candidate will be employed as a club all-rounder, gaining experience in all aspects of club sales and operations.
You are a talented and enthusiastic Customer Service focused Fitness Coach or Personal Trainer with the energy and ability to implement a range of retention strategies, provide excellent member service, and cultivate an environment in which our BELONG values can thrive.
You will be required to work flexible rotating hours, including early evenings and Saturdays.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Passionate about making a difference and helping people change their lives through exercise
- Engaging on the telephone e.g., conducting telephone inquiries / follow up calls / answering customer care calls
- Have a can-do attitude, are results driven and get stuff done
- Know how to support new members, by providing detailed and encouraging on-boarding
- Maintain service excellence to ensure our member and guest experience is outstanding at times
- Deliver effective personal training sessions to clients
- Deliver effective small group training sessions
- Passion for learning, ongoing development and personal growth
- Social media savvy and comfortable on camera
- Internally motivated/self-starter
- Adapt to different situations and different demands day to day
Qualifications & Certifications
- Cert III in Fitness (essential)
- Cert IV in Fitness (preferred)
- Demonstrated record of achievements and success
- First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Certificate
- Police Check
We practice what we preach! You will be supported every day to live an active and healthy lifestyle, in a fun and passionate working environment. Further to this, our team receive;
- Free gym membership (physical and virtual) to Anytime Fitness Global
- A day of birthday leave each year
- Flexible style working
- Supportive L&D opportunities & access to our learning management system, Ignite
- On-site parking
- And more!!
We pride ourselves on our vibrant and empowering culture. If you want to work with a high-performance team, have a positive energy, and enjoy managing your work independently whilst interacting with team members, we want to hear from you.
We hire the best! If this resonates, and you back yourself as an awesome human, we'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please include your resume with a cover letter giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.