- Are you a Personal Trainer/Coach looking for something different?
- Are you looking for your next step and to grow?
- Build your own PT business - no rent
Anytime Fitness is Australia’s biggest Fitness Community, and we are on a mission to become Australia’s most welcoming gym network. A place where people feel safe and supported, no matter what their experience level is, what their goals are, or where they are on their fitness journey.
Anytime Fitness Maroubra is a high performing club. Our team is dynamic, fast-paced, and we help to make Australia healthier in their roles every day! We value and invest in our people; we want you to be the best version of yourself and provide you with world class learning and development to help you build and grow your career here with us.
We are ahead of the curve. You’re not just a personal trainer - you’re a Coach! As a valued Coach and member of our family, you are critical to the success of our members in helping them achieve their health and fitness goals, while contributing to our club culture.
We are looking for a Customer Service focused Fitness Coach with energy and enthusiasm who can be a superstar within our club. No two days are the same!
The role has a little bit of everything - general administration tasks, member inductions, retention activities, as well as one-on-one and small group personal training. We want YOU to be our Coaching all-rounder while building up a successful full-time personal training business.
You will be an Anytime Fitness Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible rotating hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
You must be confident talking to members both in person and on the telephone, have solid sales skills (but we will spend lots of time training you), with a can-do attitude, and be able to work in a team environment. The critical skill is your ability to build rapport and deliver a premium level of customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Free gym membership (physical and virtual) to Anytime Fitness Global
- A large membership base, meaning lots of potential clients with endless opportunities to grow your profile and your rent-free personal training business
- Quality mentoring and training by a dedicated Fitness Manager to develop your career
- A passionate and dynamic team environment that will respect your skills and knowledge
- The results achieved by your clients will inspire and motivate you
- The challenge and empowerment of using your initiative will drive and grow your client base
- An environment where we live and breathe our values
- Flexible style working
- And more!!
We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic Fitness Coach committed to changing lives. You know how to have fun and get stuff done. We are in the people business and we care.
Well most importantly, you’re friendly, have an outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others. Then there’s the boring (but really important stuff):
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Social media savvy
- Computer and IT skills
- A real desire to help people in their health and fitness journey
- Exceptional communication and service skills
- Passion for learning and ongoing development
- Internally motivated/self-starter
We pride ourselves on our vibrant and empowering culture. If you want to work with a high-performance team, have a positive energy, and enjoy managing your work independently whilst interacting with team members, we want to hear from you.
We hire the best! If this resonates, and you back yourself as an awesome human, we'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please include your resume with a cover letter giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.