Anytime Fitness Sandgate is proud to have served the Sandgate and surrounding community for over 12 months, providing a place where people can focus on their health, through different modalities of fitness training.
Our team take pride and ownership of our work and the impact we are having in the community.
We are after an Assistant Club Manager to join our team. Our Club has experienced continual growth and we are now looking for someone to join the leadership team and have input on the direction and growth. We want an Assistant Club Manager who can contribute to the discussions and the direction of the Club to ensure its continued success.
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility. We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
About the role
The position suits a candidate with a strong 'ownership mentality' who is passionate about Health & fitness, and the community, has a “run the business as your own” mentality. Working with and liaising with the Club Manager and the Owner to provide the best fitness experience for our members.
As the Assistant Club Manager, you will be a crucial member of the team and will be responsible for the day-to-day operational duties and developing and maintaining an excellent club culture.
This will need to be done in such a way as to achieve all agreed targets and effectively, lead the team by embracing a balanced approach to managing the business and cultivating an environment in which our values can thrive.
This role commences Part Time as Assistant Club Manager, but the mid-to-long term goal will be to train the successful candidate to take over operations of our Sandgate Club as Club Manager, as the business further expands.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Experience in gym operations.
- Sound business skills with an 'ownership' mentality. Run the Business as Your Own.
- Experience in establishing Business to Business partnerships and establishing outreach.
- Experience with social media and sound computer skills.
- Self-motivated work ethic with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching, and developing high-performance teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for delivering excellence in customer service.
- Reliable and proactive with a problem/solution approach.
- Exceptional proven organisational skills with a task driven mentality.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness.
- CPR, First Aid.
- Blue Card.
- Certification in Les Mills Group Fitness programs will be highly regarded, but not essential.
You will also need to have excellent knowledge about gym exercise/equipment, have a friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others as well as be comfortable in sales processes both face to face and via telephone, while always acting with integrity to deliver the best experience for our members, and the best leadership for our small but growing team.
Please check to ensure you meet the requirements regarding skills and education, and include a cover letter and resume when you apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent