ANYTIME FITNESS CLIFTON HILL
We are on the hunt for amazing ASSISTANT MANAGER to join our team
- Step into a key support position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Seize the opportunity to empower our members to live their best lives
What’s in it for you?
At Anytime Fitness, we support our team members with complimentary gym membership and workplace flexibility, so that you can lead the most vital and positive life possible. We work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives, maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring our people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Assistant Club Manager to support the leadership of our driven and hardworking team. This position will be responsible for providing leadership support to the Club Manager and supporting in the daily direction of the sales and fitness teams within the club.
With a passion for providing outstanding customer service, it will also be your responsibility to oversee the in-house sales function. Where appropriate, you may support the Club Manager in confidently executing a lead generation / marketing plan to help increase brand awareness, memberships sign ups, and member retention, by promoting the many benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
Beyond this, you may also be required to support the Club Manager by:
- Fulfilling sales budgets
- Coordinating exciting and attention-grabbing pre-sale events, and marketing outreach
- Managing, monitoring, and developing the performance of club employees
- Hiring and training new staff - helping them to reach their full potential
- Meeting performance metrics in relation to revenue, ordering, inventory, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Implementing corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes
- Ensuring that all front desk systems are followed: such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiries (general and sales related), guest registration, and cash handling
- Providing and maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Providing effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Ensuring that the club is clean, safe, well-maintained and operationally sound
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management, including hiring and developing
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
We are not requesting your resume at this stage, so please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your work history, education and qualifications.
Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.