Exciting things are happening at Anytime Fitness Browns Plains!
We are seeking enthusiastic team players for
Member Sales/Service/Marketing and Group/Personal Trainer roles for our brand new club opening in 2020.
Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different!
- Ongoing support and training
- Attractive conditions and wage/bonus options
- Free gym membership
- Option to grow your PT business
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our new club - if you are passionate about the fitness industry and want to help people change their lives for the better then read on...
About the roles
You are responsible for delivering a great experience to our members, combined with a strong on attracting and engaging new members through referrals and lead generation.
Your role may include:
- maintaining an enjoyable, community experience in-club
- generating leads and new referrals for membership via face-to-face, phone or email
- driving membership sales and exceeding targets
- conduct orientations for new and current members
- run group fitness classes
- promoting the club brand and image within the local community
- ensuring the Anytime Fitness processes and guidelines are followed
You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously or as part of a team and can confidently and respectfully deal with challenging customer service issues on a daily basis remaining fully professional at all times.
Your friendly, outgoing personality, genuine care about helping others, high level of comfort with sales processes and achieving targets will be rewarded with job satisfaction and other incentives.
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- High level sales & customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven and understand the importance of achieving set targets
- A passion for fitness, health, and wellness
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if required
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
The qualities we are looking for:
- You will be an Anytime Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- High level of integrity in line with club terms and conditions
- Results driven, a problem solver and confident to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent with computer related and administrative tasks
- Professional in your approach to work
- Can-do attitude
What’s in it for you?
Competitive wage and bonus options
Flexible work hours
Ongoing training and development in all facets of club sales and operations with the world’s number 1 global fitness chain.
At Anytime Fitness, we support our team members with complimentary gym membership for you and your plus one and workplace flexibility, so that you can lead the most vital and positive life possible. We work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives, maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring our people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your current resume and cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next teammate. Applications should be forwarded to our Business Development Manager, Sonia Crampton at [email protected]