We're looking for a Club Manager to join and lead our team at our Camberwell Club.
We are looking for a candidate with an 'ownership mentality' who is passionate about the customer experience and ready for a very exciting challenge.
- Work in a fun, challenging and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different
- Be provided ongoing support and training
- Have the autonomy to make your mark in your club.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding group with opportunities to develop within the company.
- Receive attractive remuneration package, including a base + bonuses
About the role
As Club Manager you will be a crucial member of the team and will be responsible for overseeing the pre sale and opening of the club. You will be responsible for building and developing a team, planning sales and marketing strategies, selling memberships, performing day to day operational duties and developing an excellent club culture.
This will need to be done in such a way as to achieve all agreed targets and effectively, lead the team by embracing a balanced approach to managing the business and cultivating an environment in which our values can thrive.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Experience in operating a successful club
- Sound business skills with an 'ownership' mentality
- Experience in B2B and Outreach
- Experience with Social Media and sound IT skills.
- Self-motivated work ethic with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of EQ.
- Cert III in Fitness (or equivalent industry knowledge - desirable)
- Sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and developing high-performance teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- Reliable and proactive with a problem/solution approach
- Exceptional proven organisational skills with a task driven mentality
You will also ideally need to have excellent knowledge about gym exercise/equipment, have a friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others as well as be comfortable in sales processes both face to face and via telephone.
We are the largest Anytime Fitness franchise in Victoria and GROWING!
We love managers who take pride and ownership and encourage this in our company.
We want you to bring new things to the table - not just jump on the hamster wheel.
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
Our senior team have achieved the highest accolades in the industry and process a wealth of experience to help you fulfil your potential.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
If you feel this is the role for you I'd love to hear from you. Submit your CV and cover letter telling me why you would be perfect for this position.
Joe Domantay - General Manager
I look forward to meeting you!