Assistant Manager -Anytime Fitness
Hourly rate + Commission
Are you a sales gun with admin skills & a passion for the health and fitness industry?
Then take a closer look at this opportunity!
In this high responsibility role, you will receive..
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Evolt body scanning
- Ongoing support and training will also be provided.
Anytime Fitness is Australia's largest 24/7 fitness club network; with 500 clubs in Australia and over 3700 worldwide, we have a strong focus on ensuring our members not only achieve their goals, but have fun. We want our members to 'feel something better' and BELONG'!
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic part time Assistant Manager to drive sales, implement a range of retention strategies to service members, handle administrative duties and continue club growth.
This role will provide you with exceptional training in all areas of club sales and operations, .
If you have a love of sport and fitness and have a background in sales then this could be the role for you!
About the role
You will be responsible for assisting the Manager in operations of growing this brand new club; by servicing current members while primary focusing to attract and engage new members into the club through referrals and lead generation.
You will also need to enjoy working in a health club environment, have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others as well as be comfortable in sales processes both face to face and via telephone.
You will be an Anytime Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- First-rate people skills and a self-motivated work ethic
- Passion for the industry and changing people’s lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- Proactive, organised and driven to achieving goals
- Proven sales experience
- Networking within the local business community
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion delivering excellence in customer service
- High level of integrity in line with club terms and conditions
- Results driven, a problem solver and confident to work autonomously
- Exceptional at communicating, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent with computer related and administrative tasks
- Professional in your approach to work
- Can-do attitude
Work with Anytime Fitness - the number one global fitness club chain – also ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list. Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to help you being the best you can be.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, Evolt body scanning, ongoing training both internally & on a National scale and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
This position is specifically for our new Camberwell club location. Hours available will be approximately 20 hours per week but could grow. Availability is preferable for afternoon and evening shifts. Saturdays may also be available.