TEAM LEADER + SECURE INCOME + CAREER PATHWAY
- Work in a dynamic atmosphere where everyday is different
- Ongoing support, training, learning and development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Become a leader in health and inspire the Albury/Wodonga region
About the role
In Albury/Wodonga our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community. This role specifically requires a large amount of initiative and a proactive mindset to keep the day-to-day operations in check while driving the team towards our business and community goals.
You'll be required to work with our regional supervisor, business owner, our membership consultants and personal trainers to represent the Anytime Fitness brand in Albury & Wodonga.
As a vital member of our Operations and Fitness Services Team, your key focus areas will be:
- Improving in-club experience by providing the highest level of service to our existing members
- Following operational systems and processes
- Attracting and encouraging members of the community to become members of Anytime Fitness
- Ensuring the club is clean, safe and operating efficiently day to day
- Meeting KPI targets and continually striving to improve business performance
- Leading a culture of engagement and teamwork for our employees and members
The following qualifications will be required:
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Working With Children Certificate
This part time 30-hour position includes afternoon/evenings and occasional Saturday morning work, with potential to grow into full-time.
You enjoy the multifaceted work environment of a health club and have the ability to seamlessly switch between ‘task’ based actions and ‘people’ focused service.
You enjoy getting out and meeting new people. You have a friendly and welcoming personality and you genuinely care about making a healthy impact on the people you serve.
You excel in sales and are comfortable with marketing the business, inviting people to start their fitness journey with Anytime Fitness.
You have the following experience and qualities?
- First-rate people skills: emotional intelligence & communication
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative
- Passion for fitness and its link to wellbeing
- Desire and an understanding how to help people ignite change
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills
- Proven sales experience
- Good computer skills and an inquisitive mindset towards technology
- Networking within the local business community
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Marketing knowledge: Online & offline
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
- High level of integrity in-line with our club values
- Practice what you preach - follow an active & health conscious lifestyle
- Health/Fitness tertiary education preferred but not necessary
- Specific gym management experience is preferred but not a necessity as training will be provided
We’re a local, family operated business. We are a team of fitness coaches who "Make Healthy Happen" by providing a suite of fitness services in a safe, comfortable workout environment, with high quality equipment.
We’re also the number one global fitness chain. Anytime Fitness ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list with more than 500 clubs in Australia.
We understand that each person is on their own journey, and we cater for individual needs.
About the benefits
You will be seen within the local community as an influential health coach, and will help us promote the message that bodies in motion, create healthy minds and happy hearts.
We provide ongoing professional development via online lessons, live workshop training and personal mentoring. We enjoy working interactively to encourage high performance in both our personal and professional lives while maintaining a culture of integrity and trust as a team.
We support our staff with a complimentary gym membership after the initial probation period and workplace flexibility across our locations.
Inspire people to live a longer, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!