TEAM PLAYER + SECURE INCOME + CAREER PATHWAY
- You're in the driver's seat: inspire the Albury community
- Work in a dynamic atmosphere where everyday is different
- Launch your career in fitness business management
About The Role
This role specifically requires a large amount of initiative and a proactive mindset to keep the day-to-day operations in check while driving the team towards our business and community goals.
As a member of staff, you'll be required to work with the team of Results Coaches, Personal Trainers and our Operations Group, to represent the Anytime Fitness brand in Albury.
As a vital member of our Management Team, your key focus areas will be:
- Service: Provide the highest level of service to our existing members
- Accountability: Following 24/7 operational systems and processes
- Marketing: Communication, networking, across all stages member journey
- Sales: Attracting and encouraging people to become members of Anytime Fitness
- Environment: Ensuring the club is clean, safe and operating efficiently day-to-day
- Responsibility: A 24/7 business requires 24/7 attention for safety & security
- Performance: Strive to improve the diverse areas of business performance
- Leadership: Lead by example and cultivate a team of enthusiastic coaches
- Culture: Create an amazing in-club experience and spark member engagement
The following qualifications will be required:
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Working With Children Certificate
This full-time position includes afternoon/evenings and occasional Saturday morning work.
You seek this role because you enjoy taking responsibility and finding solutions. You thrive on leadership accountability because it brings out your best work. You enjoy the multifaceted work environment of a health club and have the ability to seamlessly switch between ‘task’ based actions and ‘people’ focused service.
You enjoy getting out and meeting new people from a business networking perspective and the wider community. You have a friendly and welcoming nature and you genuinely care about making a healthy impact on the people you serve.
You excel in sales and are comfortable with marketing the business, inviting people to start their fitness journey with Anytime Fitness.
You have the following experience and qualities?
- First-rate people skills: leadership, emotional intelligence & communication
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals
- Diverse business management skills
- Ability to think outside the box and troubleshoot to find solutions
- You are proactive and always keen to show initiative
- Passion for fitness and its link to wellbeing
- Desire and an understanding how to help people ignite change
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills
- Proven sales experience
- Good computer skills and an inquisitive mindset towards technology
- Networking within the local business community
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, on video and in person
- You enjoy the thrill of competition
- Marketing knowledge: Online & offline
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
- High level of integrity in-line with our club values
- Practice what you preach - follow an active & health conscious lifestyle
- Health/Fitness tertiary education preferred but not necessary
- Specific gym management experience is preferred but not a necessity as training will be provided
In Albury/Wodonga Anytime Fitness is a local, family operated business who will work closely with you.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community. We are a team of fitness coaches who "Make Healthy Happen" by providing fitness services in a safe, comfortable workout environment, with high quality equipment.
We’re also the number one global fitness chain. Anytime Fitness ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list with more than 500 clubs in Australia.
We understand that each person is on their own journey, and we cater for individual needs.
About The Benefits
You will be seen within the local community as an influential Results Coach, and will help us promote the message that bodies in motion, create healthy minds and happy hearts.
We provide ongoing professional development via online lessons, live workshop training and personal mentoring. We enjoy working interactively to encourage high performance in both our personal and professional lives while maintaining a culture of integrity and trust as a team.
We support our staff with a complimentary gym membership after the initial probation period and workplace flexibility across our locations.
Inspire people to live a longer, healthier and more fulfilling life. Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!