We own and operate several Clubs across Australia, when you step into this role you're not running a Club on your own! You will have a team of other Club Managers that all work closely together as a team to support each other in driving their respective Clubs.
You will be managing the business to achieve set targets and this will include sales, staff management, overall operations and facility management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position requires someone with strong management, sales and leadership.
The position requires:
- Proven experience in a Fitness and/or Sales role;
- Proven experience in a leadership and/or management role;
- Exceptional sales drive and skill;
- Excellent people management and leadership capability;
- Outstanding written and oral communication;
- Exceptional organisation ability and experience;
- Goal and number focused, comfortable working to set KPI's and targets;
- Ability to multi-task consistently;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment;
And last but not least, you need to be a high performer and want to make a genuine difference to peoples' lives - your staff and your members!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Driving the entire sales process, from outreach, to lead generation, to appointments, managing walk-ins and processing the joining up process for each new member
- Managing all Club operations and procedures to a high standard
- Lead, manage and coach a team of highly motivated and dedicated staff to achieve their goals
- Managing the ongoing Club Care Program to ensure our members have a fantastic experience every time they step in the door
- You will be the main point of contact for all members to ensure their membership and experience with us is outstanding at all times
- Performing administrative duties, maintaining accurate customer information on membership database, and using all technology and systems to its full extent
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of Clubs to work within and grow yourself in as a Club Manager, with career growth opportunities into Cluster and Regional positions for the right person
- Salary of $50 - $70K OTE, including monthly commissions
- Free Membership to Anytime Fitness
HOW TO APPLY
click the APPLY NOW button below, and ensure to attach a cover letter and resume.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days via phone call to begin the interview process. All applicants will be required to provide professional and personal references as part of the interview process.