BURN FOR THE BEST / BURN WITH THE BEST
About Orangetheory Fitness:
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are a passionate and innovative bunch, who are committed to achieving superior results. We know that by working together as a unified team, we will continue to experience exceptional and rapid growth both personally and professionally.
Our heart beat is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for every single person who engages with Orangetheory Fitness, and we are committed to seeing you thrive and succeed in your new career with us an Orangetheory Fitness Coach.
Orangetheory has a vision to remain the trusted global leader of innovative heart rate based interval training. To make this vision a reality, we live and breathe our values of integrity, passion, accountability, innovation and community.
What’s in it for you?
At Orangetheory Fitness, we work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives – maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Fitness Coach to join our driven and hardworking team. This position will involve the exciting task of running group training in a very dynamic, fast paced, well equipped premium fitness studio. It will be your responsibility to energize and motivate our clients throughout the session, and encourage them to become an engaged and active part of our growing fitness community.
As a key brand ambassador, you will also play an important role in maintaining our suburb level of safety in regards to our heart rate and exercise technique. It will be your responsibility to modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels where necessary – to ensure that all our clients are safe, motivated, and appropriately challenged.
Beyond this, you may also be required to:
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Passion for health and fitness
- Must hold a current fitness certification
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Ability and desire to train all fitness levels
- 1 year experience in teaching group fitness classes, as a personal trainer or personal training
- Customer centric attitude
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate.