BURN FOR THE BEST / BURN WITH THE BEST
About Orangetheory Fitness:
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are a passionate and innovative bunch, who are committed to achieving superior results. We know that by working together as a unified team, we will continue to experience exceptional and rapid growth both personally and professionally.
Our heart beat is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for every single person who engages with Orangetheory Fitness, and we are committed to seeing you thrive and succeed in your new career with us an Orangetheory Sales Associate.
Orangetheory has a vision to remain the trusted global leader of innovative heart rate based interval training. To make this vision a reality, we live and breathe our values of integrity, passion, accountability, innovation and community.
What’s in it for you?
At Orangetheory Fitness, we work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives – maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Sales guru to join our driven and hardworking team in both existing and soon to launch, pre-sale studio's. This position will involve development and implementation of a local area marketing plan that will drive awareness and leads in to the studios. You will lead and motivate other in your team to deliver exceptional customer service to existing and new members that will make them want to bring their friends along with them to try our amazing workout for themselves. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to drive membership sales and renewals, will display a drive for achieving retail sales and budgets, and ultimately believes that they can add value to our growing fitness communities through demonstrating their premium level of customer service.
Beyond this, you will be required to:
- Welcome new members to Orangetheory Fitness, by providing detailed and encouraging on-boarding
- Providing studio tours and previews to prospective members
- Establishing and maintaining an effective referral program
- Maintaining accurate sales records
- Engaging on the telephone e.g. conducting telephone inquiries/follow up calls/answering customer care calls
- Greeting members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly and open atmosphere
- Maintaining a clean and safe front desk and entrance space
- Processing cash and card transactions with ease and confidence
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong customer service ethos, and sales philosophy
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Passion for building genuine relationships
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Flexible to work days/evenings/weekends
- Intermediate computer skills
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate.