BURN FOR THE BEST / BURN WITH THE BEST
About Orangetheory Fitness:
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are a passionate and innovative bunch, who are committed to achieving superior results. We know that by working together as a unified team, we will continue to experience exceptional and rapid growth both personally and professionally.
Our heart beat is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for every single person who engages with Orangetheory Fitness, and we are committed to seeing you thrive and succeed in your new career with us as an Orangetheory Head Coach.
Orangetheory has a vision to remain the trusted global leader of innovative heart rate based interval training. To make this vision a reality, we live and breathe our values of integrity, passion, accountability, innovation and community.
What’s in it for you?
At Orangetheory Fitness, we work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives – maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Head Coach to lead our driven and hardworking team. This position will involve the exciting task of creating and leading a positive, high energy, and respectful studio environment. As a natural leader, it will also be your responsibility to seamlessly manage many aspects in the successful running of your stunning studio – including:
- The hiring, engagement, and training of any new Orangetheory Fitness Staff
- Training and developing Orangetheory Fitness Staff in relation to program design and lesson plans
- Conducting staff meetings, webinars, and other ad hoc corporate meetings
- Lead and instruct numerous training sessions per week, including weekend classes
- Developing the awareness of your studio, through community outreach and other growth-inspired marketing efforts
- Assist Sales Associates with studio tours with new prospects, and remaining up to date with current membership pricing options
- Building attendance, retaining clientele, and achieving monthly revenue budgets
- Managing and implementing the training session schedule
- Driving communication with new, current, and former studio clients
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the studio
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong understanding of the heart rate focused training, and the knowledge behind it
- Must hold a current fitness certification
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise related field is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Ability and desire to train all fitness levels
- 3 years’ experience in teaching group fitness classes, or personal training
- Customer centric attitude
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate.