BURN FOR THE BEST / BURN WITH THE BEST
About Orangetheory Fitness:
At Orangetheory Fitness, we are a passionate and innovative bunch, who are committed to achieving superior results. We know that by working together as a unified team, we will continue to experience exceptional and rapid growth both personally and professionally.
Our heart beat is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for every single person who engages with Orangetheory Fitness, and we are committed to seeing you thrive and succeed in your new career with us as an Orangetheory Fitness Studio Manager.
Orangetheory Fitness has a vision to remain the trusted global leader of innovative heart rate based interval training. To make this vision a reality, we live and breathe our values of integrity, passion, accountability, innovation and community.
What’s in it for you?
At Orangetheory Fitness, we work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives – maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Studio Manager to lead our driven and hardworking team. This position will be responsible for providing leadership and daily direction to the sales and fitness teams within our world-class facility. With a passion for providing outstanding customer service, it will also be your responsibility to lead the in-house sales function. You will be given the freedom to confidently execute a lead generation/marketing strategy plan to increase brand awareness, memberships sign ups, and member retention by promoting the many benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
Beyond this, you may also be required to:
- Manage and implement sales budgets
- Coordinate exciting and attention-grabbing pre-sale events, and marketing outreach
- Manage, monitor, and develop the performance of all Orangetheory Fitness managers and staff
- Hire and train new staff - helping them to reach their full potential
- Develop a high energy culture through contests and incentive based motivation
- Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics in relation to revenue, ordering, inventory, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Encourage and implement corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes.
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed: such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiries (general and sales related), guest registration, and cash handling
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Ensure that the facility is clean, safe, well-maintained and operationally sound
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management, including hiring and developing
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate.