- Step into a key management position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Seize the opportunity to empower our members to live their best lives
What’s in it for you?
At Anytime Fitness, we support our team members with complimentary gym membership and workplace flexibility, so that you can lead the most vital and positive life possible. We work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives, maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring our people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Club Manager to lead our driven and hardworking team. This position will be responsible for providing leadership and daily direction to the sales and fitness teams within the club.
With a passion for providing outstanding customer service, it will also be your responsibility to lead the in-house sales function. Where appropriate, you may be provided tools to confidently execute a lead generation/marketing plan to help increase brand awareness, memberships sign ups, and member retention, by promoting the many benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
Beyond this, you may also be required to:
- Manage and implement sales budgets
- Coordinate exciting and attention-grabbing pre-sale events, and marketing outreach
- Manage, monitor, and develop the performance of club employees
- Hire and train new staff - helping them to reach their full potential
- Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
- Meet performance metrics in relation to revenue, ordering, inventory, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Encourage and implement corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes
- Ensure that all front desk systems are followed: such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiries (general and sales related), guest registration, and cash handling
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Ensure that the club is clean, safe, well-maintained and operationally sound
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management, including hiring and developing
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.