Like the idea of earning $2000* per week without the hassle and risk of having to pay rent?
Thousands of PT's are slogging it out each week, in a rental system that takes more than it gives, Does this sound like you?
Why our system is better? Being a PT with us includes access to;
Three day induction program - learn what it takes to build a successful PT business from a PT Business pro! sales, nutrition, programming valued at $1000K.
Customer Management System - manage clients/bookings, track sessions, record progress, track and convert leads.
Non Competing Support and Mentoring - your own dedicated manager/mentor for your business. Invested in your success.
- No Start Up or Ongoing Business Costs
- Hit the ground running with a complete set up of email templates, client tracking and up to 6 months of programming
- Ongoing training and support
- Exposure to our member database to grow your own clientele
- Flexible work environment to suit your lifestyle
- Complimentary gym membership
- Realistic Career Pathway and personalised development plan
Our Anytime Fitness club in Manly, NSW, is on the hunt for multiple health and fitness nuts, that not only live it, but can teach it too! Changing peoples lives floats our boat, so you'll love working here!
About the role:
We are looking for multiple Personal Trainers who are confident in conducting one on one and small group sessions for an immediate start to our growing team!
This Independent Contractor position provides flexibility to work a variety of times, including mornings, lunchtime, evenings and Saturdays.
It's not all Bicep Curls and Insta stories, success doesn't happen over night! To perform in this role you need to be driven and work hard.
- Develop relationships with relevant members and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term relationships
- Lead a range of different fitness sessions
- Conduct one on one training
- Supervise members to ensure a positive, fun, supportive and most importantly, safe environment.
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (or equivalent)
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of people
- Exposure or experience in sales would be nice (not mandatory)
- You are motivated and driven - your success is dependent on you!
Above all, you are passionate about fitness and sharing knowledge and have a true passion for working in a collaborative team to keep pushing the boundaries.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Interviews commencing ASAP
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.
*Weekly earning based off 45 x 45 mininute sessions and 3 semi private sessions p/w