- Step into a key leadership position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Complimentary Gym Membership
We are a large Anytime Fitness Group with multiple clubs across Sydney's North Shore + Beaches and Western Sydney. We are on the hunt for a 'true blue' health and fitness nut, that not only lives it, but can teach,sell and mentor it too! Changing peoples lives is what floats our boat, so you'll love working here.
The Area Manager is responsible for their home club which will be your base station and up to two additional clubs. Part of the role involves auditing and providing club managers feedback on their sales process, analysing business results, presenting and implementing new initiatives to increase business performance.
You'll be trained, report to and be looked after by your Head Coach Steven, and Sanil our numbers guy is the happiest accountant you'll ever meet, and lastly Romina, second only to Trump himself, she makes the world turn and will magically fix all your problems.
So if you're looking for a fun team vibe and have all the important stuff like sales experience, management experience, first aid etc, then tell us how good you are in a cover letter and flick through your resume while your at it too.
About the role - AREA MANAGER
You will be a crucial member of the leadership team. With a primary focus to support your Club Managers achieve their targets. Your role will also involve training and coaching your Full/Part Time team members in order to support you in exceeding club retention targets and KPI's. You will enjoy working in a health club environment, need to have a friendly outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others. You must be comfortable in sales processes and mentoring both face to face and via telephone.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation. We encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives. We maintain a culture of integrity and believe in inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous management experience
- Experience in providing motivation, support, guidance to a team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of staff management, including hiring and developing
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- The desire to grow, learn and contribute to a team
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This is your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.