- Step into a key leadership position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Ongoing Training and Career Progression
We operate three clubs across Sydney's Northern Beaches Beaches and Western Sydney.
We are seeking a determined, driven Area Manager with a track record of outstanding results. A fitness enthusiast that lives and breathes fitness and will treat this business like their own.
You will work across multiple clubs. You will be responsible for driving performance all clubs within the group. This will include auditing and providing club managers feedback on their sales process, analysing business results, presenting and implementing new initiatives to increase business performance.
So if you're looking for a fun team vibe and have all the important stuff like sales experience, management experience, first aid etc, then tell us how good you are in a cover letter and flick through your resume while your at it too.
About the role - AREA MANAGER
You will be a crucial member of the leadership team. With a primary focus to support your Club Managers achieve their targets. Your role will also involve training and coaching your Full/Part Time team members in order to support you in exceeding club retention targets and KPI's. You will enjoy working in a health club environment, need to have a friendly outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others. You must be comfortable in sales processes and mentoring both face to face and via telephone.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation. We encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives. We maintain a culture of integrity and believe in inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Ability to work and interact with all our members needs in a friendly and professional manner.
- Previous Management Experience
- Excellent selling & communication skills
- Creativity, drive and initiative! Ability to maintain effectiveness in a dynamic pressurised environment and translate opportunities into action plans.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Development and coaching skills with the ability to delegate effectively, influence and achieve results through others.
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Able to work flexibly to suit the hours & needs of the business.
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This is your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.