Anytime Fitness Altona North - Staff Wanted (Personal Trainer & Membership Consultant)
- Immediate Start
- Brand New Thriving Club
- Supportive And Encouraging Work Environment
We own and operate multiple Clubs across Melbourne, when you step into a role with our company you're joining a team that will nurture, educate and support you throughout your employment!
ABOUT THE ROLES
We are seeking both- a full time experienced Personal Trainer, and a casual Membership Consultant for our rapidly growing Altona North Club:
- Proven experience as a successful Personal Trainer;
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Team player with a passion for fitness
- One on One and Small group training
- Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- CPR/First Aid
- Working with Children's accreditation
Casual Membership Consultant
- Exceptional sales drive and skill;
- Outstanding written and oral communication;
- Exceptional organisation ability with sales experience;
- Goal and number focused, comfortable working to set KPI's and targets;
- Ability to multi-task consistently;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment;
- First Aid
And last but not least, you need to be a high performer and want to make a genuine difference to peoples' lives!
HOW TO APPLY
click the APPLY NOW button below, and ensure to attach a cover letter and resume.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days via phone call to begin the interview process. All applicants will be required to provide professional and personal references as part of the interview process.