- Opportunity to manage the design and construction process within a pioneering organisation.
- Step into a dynamic position at a leading health and wellness company.
- Become a part of an innovative team and culture.
Make an impact on the property design, and construction process for franchise brands such as Anytime Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, and Xtend Barre.
What’s in it for you:
At Collective Wellness Group, we support our team members with complimentary gym memberships and workplace flexibility, so that you can lead the most vital and positive life possible. All staff receive free group fitness classes, a day of birthday leave, free travel insurance for you and your partner/family, quarterly awards and social activities, organised office massages, stand up desks and other office related wellness initiatives. We are an organisation that encourages growth and development in all areas of life.
Your focus is on both the design and property project management phases of our Orangetheory Fitness clubs, Anytime Fitness clubs, and Xtend Barre studios. You will liaise with architects, Franchisees, and construction staff for the design phase of the building process for each new club and ensure our designs are being followed. You will keep track of where clubs are in their lifecycle to ensure club design and fit-out are current and compliant with brand standards. You will coordinate the signage, security, safety devices, furniture and equipment requirements with suppliers, the architects and the franchisees and ensure the club is compliant before opening/reopening.
- Monitor, supervise and coordinate the design and development process for new clubs and club refreshes for OT, ATF, and XB
- Find resolutions to problems occurring during the construction process
- Negotiating schedules and pricing of the construction process
- Create, advise and approve club design concepts and plans
- Create, update and implement thorough design manuals to communicate design concepts
- Liaise with external suppliers to plan signage, security, safety devices, furniture, and equipment layout
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and builders to ensure the quality and consistency is there with the product and build
- Ensure club opening compliance
- Hold weekly refresh and fit-out meets to communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain databases, and updating of CRM and documenting specific design selection
- Passion for providing exceptional standards in the delivery of a compliant product
- Project management background
- Degree qualified
- Experience in design and fit-out coordination
- Experience reading, interpret, designing, and amending building design and fit-out plans
- Ability to communicate design requirements with Architects and construction staff
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process driven problem solver
- Vibrant team player
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous experience / skills align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate.