We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Club Manager to join our team on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
As Club Manager, membership sales and retention will be the primary focus of the successful applicant, guided by the ongoing support from our amazing team.
You will need to be results-driven and highly motivated to achieve monthly sales targets - with generous rewards for high performers who can consistently smash our KPI’s.
The successful applicant will need to be highly organised, a great communicator and be passionate about all aspects of customer service and the Fitness Industry.
As Club Manager, your role will be managing the business day to day, to not only achieve but exceed set targets.
These can include, but aren’t limited to;
- Staff management
- Overall operations
- Facility management
- High level of customer service and satisfaction
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position requires a driven individual, with strong sales experience, a high level of customer retention and a strong background in management and leadership. The ideal candidate will have a professional experience within the fitness industry.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES;
- Proven experience in a Fitness and/or Sales role;
- Proven experience in a leadership and/or management role;
- Exceptional sales drive and skill;
- Excellent people management and leadership capability;
- Outstanding written and oral communication;
- Exceptional organisation ability and experience;
- Goal and number focused, comfortable working to set KPI's and targets;
- Ability to multi-task consistently;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment;
- And finally, you need to be a high performer and want to make a genuine difference in people’s lives - your staff and your members!
When you step into the role of club manager you will not be on your own! You will have a team to support each other in driving the Club.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- As the face of the business, the successful candidate will dress professionally and be immaculately groomed and an excellent communicator;
- Driving the entire sales process, from outreach, to lead generation, to appointments, managing walk-ins and processing the joining up process for each new member;
- Managing all Club operations and procedures to a high standard;
- Lead, manage and coach a team of highly motivated and dedicated staff to achieve their goals;
- Managing the ongoing Club Care Program to ensure our members have a fantastic experience every time they step in the door;
- You will be the main point of contact for all members to ensure their membership and experience with us is outstanding at all times;
- Performing administrative duties, maintaining accurate customer information on the membership database, and using all technology and systems to its full extent;
- Designing and implementing prospecting plans and point of sale referral strategies to drive member growth;
- Creating and enacting marketing activities, both in-club and in the local community;
- Booking daily appointments through telephone contacts, email and Social Media;
- Providing superior customer service to existing members; and
- Administrative duties such as reporting to the Business Owners, liaison with suppliers and facilities management.
* Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness is highly desired
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary based on experience with monthly commissions which could see the manager earn an additional $10k Per Annum; and
- FREE Gym Membership and other benefits offered by the club and brand.
As a high growth territory, with an expanding residential and commercial property prescient. Buderim is soon to be the hub of the Sunshine Coast. We boast an established membership base with a large percentage of our motivated members coming from the University of the Sunshine Coast.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY NOW button below, and ensure to attach a cover letter and resume.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days via a phone call to begin the interview process. All applicants will be required to provide professional and personal references as part of the interview process.