Personal Trainers/Group Exercise Instructor
Anytime Fitness Brisbane CBD are looking for passionate Personal Trainers to join our incredibly successful teams. Be trained by the best to be the best… We work closely with all our staff to create careers in the Fitness Industry, not jobs!
We have Full Time & Part Time Positions available, our focus and commitment is to help you develop the skills you need to earn an uncapped income. You will be supported and coached by our Head Trainer and taken through our development program where we guarantee your success. We have clients waiting!
So, have you got what it takes to join a passionate team of fitness professionals?!
* Deliver high level fitness sessions – both 1 on 1 and small group sessions
* Conduct fitness consultations
* Promote and sell personal training programs and services
* Develop safe, exciting and comprehensive training programs
* Educate members on current health & fitness issues/trends
* Actively seek to 'wow' members and potential new clients
* Have a “can” do attitude and a willingness to learn
* The ability to put members needs ahead of your own
* A sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition & program design
* Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies
* A good understanding of sales and/or customer service or a willingness to learn
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and motivation
* Passionate about health and fitness
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* The ability to operate a computer and office software
* TEAM PLAYER!
* Min Certificate III & IV in Fitness or Equivalent Bach Ex Science or other.
* First Aid & CPR / Insurance
NOTE: These positions can be based on either Rent or NO RENT options.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to PT Manager via
[email protected] (NO PHONE CALLS TAKEN)