About Orangetheory Fitness:
Orangetheory Fitness is a global company boasting more than 1000 studios across the world. Originating in the US, Orangetheory is now spread across 21 countries and is fast growing in Australia with studios now open in 6 states and territories. The brand has achieved all this and more since it’s conception in 2010.
Orangetheory Fitness has reached such heights because they incorporate a winning trifecta of science based fitness programming aimed at achieving results, world class fitness coaching, and the incorporation of industry leading fitness technology to accurately track heart rate across the course of the workout. The workout for each day is always different, with each studio across the globe performing the same programmed workout which has been programmed by a team of fitness experts including both exercise physiologists and a cardiologist.
What’s in it for you?:
All Orangetheory Fitness team members train at our world class studios for free which includes receiving free coaching, receive complimentary uniforms and the free use of heart rate monitors. You will participate in an array of social activities with the studio team as well as the members, receive ongoing personal and professional development which results in huge growth and career development opportunities. At Orangetheory Fitness you will work in a fun fast paced environment focused on helping improve the lives of others with the best one hour workout in the world.
In addition, you will be part of the fast-growing Orangetheory Canberra set of studios with ongoing support, coaching, and growth for the duration of your employment.
About the role:
Take charge, conduct and motivate hundreds of members through our Science backed, technology tracked workouts. Manage and lead a group of like minded coaches, you help them reach new heights as a coach and fitness professional and ensure the studio receives an outstanding member experience each and every visit. You help operational staff create a sense of community for the members. Your ongoing responsibilities include:
- Lead and instruct numerous training classes each week
- Train and develop Orangetheory Fitness staff in relation to program design and lesson plans
- Hire, drive engagement, and conduct training of any new Orangetheory Fitness coaching staff
- Drive member attendance and engagement with the brand by using effective communication channels with members and former members.
- Ensure the quality of coaching delivered by yourself and other coaches remains world class
- Assist with developing the awareness of your studio, through community outreach and other growth-inspired marketing efforts
- Managing and implementing the training session schedule
- Assist Sales Associates with studio tours for new prospects, and remaining up to date with current membership pricing options
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the studio
You are very experienced in group fitness coaching or personal training (3+ years), you love being in front of people to put on a show, you are a natural leader that can influence the way others think, and you love helping people become the best versions of themselves.
- At a minimum you will require a Cert III in Fitness, anything higher would be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of the heart rate focused training, and the knowledge behind it
- Extensive experience training people in a group setting
- Strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Passion for health and fitness
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- You must be positive, motivating, and be a strong communicator
- Ability and desire to train all fitness levels
- Customer centric attitude
- Ability to work weekends when required
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!