About Collective Wellness Group:
Collective Wellness Group is the Master Franchisor in Australia for leading health and wellness brands including Anytime Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness and Xtend Barre. Our aim is to positively impact the health and lives of over one million Australians. We are well on our way to achieving this monolithic task with our Anytime Fitness membership base now exceeding 500,000 members, and our Orangetheory and Xtend Barre brands growing across all states and territories.
What's in it for you?
Working at Collective Wellness Group is more than just a job – every day our team strives to make a positive impact on people's lives by impacting their health and wellbeing … including our own.
Among other things, all staff receive a complimentary gym membership, free group fitness classes, regular massages, additional leave to celebrate their birthday, free travel insurance for you and your family, quarterly awards and regular wellness and social activities. We have an incredible office environment and encourage regular growth and development in all areas of life. In addition, as a part of this role, you will enjoy:
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Career growth and development
- Attractive package and benefits
- On-site parking
This important leadership role is responsible for delivering HR strategies and initiatives that drive the culture and performance of our CWG Support Office and providing best practice guidance for our franchise network.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a hands-on leadership role is well suited to an individual who enjoys both the strategic and operational elements of HR. You will partner with business leaders in assessing talent needs, performance management, talent development, engagement and retention.
The successful candidate will be passionate, commercially minded and have the necessary experience to further enhance our culture and people practices.
- Implement fit-for-purpose people strategies, taking account of the differing needs of the various brands within the business
- Build the employment brands, value proposition and employee experience of CWG and our franchise brands (Anytime Fitness, Orangetheory and Xtend Barre
- Ensure CWG has the talent necessary to achieve its objectives through robust workforce planning, organisation design and capability development
- Be the driving force behind our Learning and Development program
- Provide best practice advice to the leadership team on key people strategies, trends and issues
- Prepare and analyse HR metrics that enable better decision making
- Function as the primary liaison for staff and management on all people initiatives and issues
- Demonstrate a professional and commercial approach to HR
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Extensive experience in delivering effective employee engagement, leadership development and reward initiatives
- Superior rapport, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to represent the people function as a strategic part of the business
- Advocate for both staff and management
- Advanced practical understanding of relevant HR legislation
- Proven ability to exercise initiative, sound judgement and manage risks
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in HR business partner/advisory roles in medium-to-large commercial organisations, franchise experience highly desirable
- A Degree in Human Resources is preferred, but not essential