- Have your experience and great attitude rewarded
- No Rent. Revenue Split System in place
- Paid hours available for suitably qualified candidates
An opportunity exists for a DEDICATED and PASSIONATE Female team player to join our team.
The successful candidate will be an individual who lives and breathes health and fitness and loves helping others achieve their goals.
We understand that successful PTs work hard to establish and maintain their business and as such structure our PT business to reward this hard work with a no rent, revenue split system.
We are a close knit team of professionals who have worked hard to create a unique club culture with a true sense of community. Our goal is to utilise PT as our number one retention tool as we understand that the more members training regularly with PTs, the stronger our club will be.
We stay ahead of the game by investing heavily in our staff, members and facilities and understand that the way we look after our members is what sets us apart from other clubs. Our Trainers are vital to the clubs success and we work hard to promote PT as an integral part of any exercise program rather than an optional extra.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificates
- Professional Personal Training experience
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Great communication skills
Applicants with experience in fitness sales and marketing will be highly regarded.
If you have been waiting for a position where you experience, attitude and commitment will be duly rewarded, this is the role for you!