- Step into a key support position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Seize the opportunity to empower our members to live their best lives
What’s in it for you?
At Anytime Fitness, we support our team members with complimentary gym membership and workplace flexibility, so that you can lead the most vital and positive life possible. We work collaboratively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives, maintaining a culture of integrity, and inspiring our people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled casual/perm part-time Membership/Marketing Consultant in the leadership of our driven and hardworking team. This position will be responsible for providing leadership support to the Club Manager, and supporting in the daily direction of the sales and fitness teams within the club.
With a passion for providing outstanding customer service, it will also be your responsibility to help oversee the in-house sales function. Where appropriate, you may support the Club Manager in confidently executing a lead generation/marketing plan to help increase brand awareness, memberships sign ups, and member retention, by promoting the many benefits of leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
Beyond this, you may also be required to support the Club Manager by:
- Fulfilling sales budgets
- Coordinating exciting and attention-grabbing pre-sale events, and marketing outreach & social media
- Meeting performance metrics in relation to revenue, ordering, inventory, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Ensuring that all front desk systems are followed: such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiries (general and sales related), guest registration, and cash handling
- Providing and maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Providing effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Ensuring that the club is clean, safe, well-maintained and operationally sound
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous experience in the fitness industry preferred
- Experience in providing motivation, support and guidance
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong understanding of sales and operational excellence
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills – with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word, Social Media Marketing)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Anytime Fitness:
Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list. This your opportunity to join the biggest fitness community in Australia!
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next team mate.